<body> It's Me Justin
All About Me

DSC_4496_2
Justin Kon
22nd October
Entrepreneur
Photographer
Msn: jj_allstar_@hotmail.com



My All

Livesnapps

Promote Your Page Too
signature_2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Linksphere

Aaron
NYPPC
Serena
Shi Jun


I wish... I wish...

Just You!




The past...

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011



Live each day to the Fullest 07 August 2006



A whole day of fun indeed. it was church in the morning. Had Dg followed by Service. The usual Sunday. Then after church, we had soul, just some intro and that was about it. And of course we played lots of Pool as well. lol!!



During soul
Eve's artistic can


Then Daniel, Cheryl, Hannah and I went to bukit batok, west mall to get food and all and then met daniel at his block. And it was time for FOP!!!(festival of Praise).

So Daniel drove us to the indoor stadium. We ate and then went in. A good thing we didn't have to queue cos we had VIP cards! thanx eve. And so we went in and got really front seats that we could see the guys on stage close up. Amazingly, somehow it was rather empty at the start when it usually would be like super pack at the start already. queues weren't long as well. And at 7, everything started as planned.





Stadium filled with thousands


Had opening speech and all that, and then WOW!!! Christian City Church from Austrilia came out and started to give us a wonderful experience in worshipping God. It was truely amazing seeing so many people praising God together. I could feel the entire stadium shaking, and I mean really totally shaking. Cool man. I think this is the best ever worship experience I had for a long long long time. At first I was quite reluctant to go cos I was quite lazy and all. Then since Daniel had a car, I must as well go man. God has planned for everything and he's really an awesome God.(for you guys out there who do not know the word awesome or do not know how to use it, it's a word that can only be used to describe God and nothing else at ALL!!)

The worship experience is totally different from what it is like in church. I could feel God's presence there. It was coming real strong on me, his holy spirit was filling me up to the brim I felt so so good and I know that he is always there for me. And even as I was singing and started to pray all along as the words moved me tears started to flow out of me. I tried to stop it from coming out but it just couldn't. God was there. He was. And nothing can stop in his presence. I had to pour out all my burdens onto him so he could give me the rest I needed. Ain't he an Awesome God. And as the pastors were praying, many started speaking in tongues(a language that only God understands and no one else, it is a spiritual gift from God alone) It's truely amazing. And the speaker(cant remember his name) talked about how we should start bringin God to the people through the market place. it is so so amazing. And that message really sparked a flame into me. There was alot to do out there. Many people still do not know the true and living God and why they are here for. And we as christians ought to do something about that.

Following that Don Bowen(Is that his name? or Mowen.ha.) lead us in a time or worship, singing all the old and nice songs. It really brought a stirring in my heart and it was really great. The songs ministered to me. And the entire Even was closed by Don's team followed by Christian City Church. And it all came to an end. I wanted to take some pictures during worship but I couldn't cos there was like this feeling in me that made me want to praise the Lords and he removed all distractions from me! Praise be unto the Lord most high.

God had a purpose for me that night and that is why he planned out everything for me. He is Simply GREAT!!!

And after all that singing and jumping, we were all thirsty and hungry and so we decided to go to Gluttons Bay at the Esplanade. I ordered Hokkien Mee. As you know me, I'm a gourmet and my mission now is trying all sorts of Hokkien Mee everywhere I go. But sadly, the Hokkien Mee there was below expectations and it was so expensive. $4.00 man!! I give it 6/10. The chilli was so budget and they gave a small pice of lime. there was no pork in it, the prawns werent pilled and weren't very fresh and the mere pieces of sotong could hardly be seen. I wonder which gourmet went to that stall. Actually I'm nice by giving me 6/10. It would have failed my expectations. There was hardly any smell nor color coming from the very plate. So sad. We had lots of other food as well like carrot cake from cheryl( that was good! 8/10), satay from hannah(sauce pretty good 8/10) and oyster omelette from Daniel(9/10 the chilli wasn't very spicey and yet a little sour, the oysters were well cooked and didnt really taste bitter). And soon it was reaching midnight and Daniel had no choice but to drop me at City hall. A good thing I was able to catch the last train on time. Thank God for his provision. And I reached home at almost 1. ha.



Nice yellow Sports Car we saw at the Esplande carpark

Gluttons Bay

The Hokkien Mee I ordered(6/10)

My teh cino, pretty good I would say

Carrot cake(8/10)

oyster omelette, good chilli with it(9/10)

that's all for my day of wonderful experiences. I hope you enjoyed the pictures I always put up.





It's over 12:39 pm comments (0)