<body> It's Me Justin
All About Me

DSC_4496_2
Justin Kon
22nd October
Entrepreneur
Photographer
Msn: jj_allstar_@hotmail.com



My All

Livesnapps

Promote Your Page Too
signature_2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Linksphere

Aaron
NYPPC
Serena
Shi Jun


I wish... I wish...

Just You!




The past...

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011



Live each day to the Fullest 24 January 2007


Busy Busy Busy me. Poly is never relaxed like I always say. I have bee wanting to blog fo days but just dont have the time. I shall just give a brief update about my life.

Saturday, 20/1
Had a BBQ in the evening with 4E3 at vista park. Pretty cool, having it to rain so heavily. Nice! Thanx calvin. ha. Had no choice but to start a BBQ in the shelter. And interestingly, our host calvin practically bought seafood only, fish, prawns(not fresh), Sotong(frozen), Sting ray(not marinated). I guess the only edible stuff were nuggets and sausages. He could even bring corn without cutting them and washing them.
Anyways, the rain stopped and we BBQed outside. Pretty good weather. The only bad thing that happened to me was that I feel down while riding my bike(some stupid thing on the floor that made my bike skid), leaving me bleeding on both knees and my bike wheel bent. Good thing it could be turned back. That was about it. The rest went to catch a midnigt movie while I cycled home.

BBQ Pit in the rain
BBQing under the shelter
That's Us.
That's about all of us who went

Sunday, 21/1
Church as usual. Played for worship and I think I really had a wonderful time playing for God. After church, went for lunch with Bin Xin and all at Bukit Timah Plaza. Following that, I went to Beauty World to meet my fellow cousins. Guys out again. ha. Played pool. It's a good thing I told them to go there instead of lot 1 cos the pool there is like 4.80 only and lot 1 is like 9.90. BIG diff man. Had quite some fun. Following that, we went to play CS. FUN as well! I havent had so much fun to relief stress for such a long time. After all that fun, I went to Grandma's place with Jian Hao for dinner. That was about it. Sat there, watched TV and all and went home at 9.30pm


Tuesday, 23/1
Kinda short day in school, and so after school we went out. Jean, cheryl, yasser and arwin. Went to Far East, kinda boring. Cheryl went to meet her grandma and all while the rest of s just walked around. Went finding for the shop that made personalised shoes. Real hard to find. Anyways most of the designs are for kids and gals. So please order from me instead. haha. Kinda bored, so we took a bus to raffles hotel cos the initial plan was to go to bras basah complex. Got there. And Boy, fun for me. haha. Went shopping around at Art friend. Looking at all the wonderful interestin stuff there. And I bought lots of stuff, new paint and all for my shoes. And of course, I went to look for a discount card and the person I borrowed from happened to be my primary school friend. haha. Somehow when she first looked at me, she could recognise me. haha. cool man. So spent about 30bucks there. And following that, we went to a music store there, and WOW the drum sticks there(the special ones) are like 20 over bucks only!!! So I bought a brush! =D finally got a new stick. lol. I actally bought some sticks from Art friend to make my own stick as well. So, its like getting 2 sticks in one day. Walked to raffles hotel after that. I went to BBR to check out the place and met nathan my friend there. lol. The only one I know there now cos the full timers kinda shift places. Walked to the MRT after that and went home.
My sticks

Wednesday, 24/1
Econs Presentation, It's one whole project gone. Phew. Guess it went pretty well except that my throat wasnt feeling too good. After that, went to do marketing project. Guess what, I did that freaking project from like 1 plus to 10pm. Cool hur. Thanks clement for stayin to do the project. We had fun and we did it till the lights at Mac went off. lol. And home I am now. My head is kinda feeling dizzy.

Ha. REAL loooooong post I know. Just have alot to say. so... Nites =D
open house tomorro. And I'm a tour guide. haha. see ya





It's over 11:30 pm comments (0)