<body> It's Me Justin
All About Me

DSC_4496_2
Justin Kon
22nd October
Entrepreneur
Photographer
Msn: jj_allstar_@hotmail.com



My All

Livesnapps

Promote Your Page Too
signature_2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Linksphere

Aaron
NYPPC
Serena
Shi Jun


I wish... I wish...

Just You!




The past...

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011



Live each day to the Fullest 23 March 2007


What a week I have had. Chalet is finally over, started on the 19th and it ended on the 22nd though we booked it till the 21st. And they told us that the dates are counted as nites. ha. first time hear about such things and so we had to stay till thurs morning instead of wednesday morning. Well, I guess it was a good chalet for me persoanlly.
Monday, 19th March
We met up at 1 at white sands, went to shop for groceries and we were off to aloha.
There, something 'great' happened. We could not check in because non of us were 18 and above. How crap. But anyways, thank God. Used my PR skills, went over to ask a man who was checking in as well. And they gladly helped us with it. They were also christians from a church called ACTS. It was really a blessing. They even invited us over a BBQ on wed nite.
Settled all the stuff, relaxed and all, and at night, John, Aaron and I went off to cycle. cycled and cycled and cycled very far away from the chalet and guess what? My wheel burst. wow. how nice. ha. freaking pissed. Tried to get help but no one seemed to be around.
Called the chalet office and guess what.
Me: hi, my bicycle tyre burst and I am wondering if you have the cafe's no. where I rented the bike from(btw the cafe which rents bikes is in the chalet itself)
Aloha: Nope, we do not have the number
Me: what the hell? you dont have the no.?!??!?!?
Aloha: yea....
Me: How about NParks number?
Aloha: sorry we do not have the number...
Me: what the hell?!?!? you dont have any number?
Me: how about checking out the yellow pages for me?
Aloha: sorry we also dont have yellow pages.
Me: Faints. A office doesnt have yellow pages?!?!?!? even the chalet has it.

So, I finally got the phone over to the shop owner, negotiated and all, had no choice but to drag the freaking bike back, but I got the 3 bikes free for 3 hours the following day. Good right. Good negotiation skills. haha. Went to a pub at the park to get a drink cos we were dying of thirst. The owners were nice. Chatted and all. Asked about the cost of setting up a bar and all. Btw the name of the bar is 'mid SUMMER nite BREEZE' its a nice place. then we walked back. It was so freaking hot I had to walk without my shirt man. what a nice less than 1h cycling trip, so much for nite cycling and a long long walk. great exercise I had.


This is how bad the service is. And they do not even provide with a sponge to wash dishes or a cloth to wipe the table. zzz. Still can tell me that guest bring their own. Must as well say bring my own detergent as well.
Tuesday, 20th March
The day I had the most fun. My frienz came over. thank you guys. had loads of fun. cycled with them. talked. swam and did lots of crappy stuff.
Thank you so much:
Arwin for your vanila vodka. haha. And bringin ur guitar
Germaine for your sponge and table cloth though it wasnt the right one. ha
Alfred for all your tibits
Emily for just coming and havin a wonderful time with ur bf. lol. and makin us laugh.
Yasser for all ur crappy jokes and for just coming.
PJ for coming at the very last minute
And Definitely CHERYL my best friend for coming despite ending work so late and coming all the way to pasir ris from boon lay. and for your beer and stuff. thanx man!

And thanx yasser and arwin for stayin over with me. great companies. (Our band name shall not be called pinokyo. haha.)
Had fun playin some card game arwin thought us. and alfred was kinda drunk at the end. And I happened to loose the last round and had to drink 3shots of vodka 1shot of barcadi mixed along with other stuff like tonic water ginger ale soda water etc. phew. was really dizzy after that. haha. Didnt drink anythin at all till the last. haha. Overall, it was a fun filled day.
Wednesday, 21st March and Thursday 22nd March
Lazed around practically the whole day, till in the late afternoon we decided to head down to WWW(wild wild wet) for a afternoon of fun. had quite an amount of fun though there wasnt that many things to do. rode the ride which many of us could sit umpteen times.
Then it started to pour like some typhoon. We got out and went off to grab a bite while waiting for the rain to stop. Then walked back. kinda quiet day. we brought some honeydew and tibits for the pastor and his group but didnt join in the BBQ. Had a simple life eatin instant noodles. ha. watched tv. played cards. slept about 3 plus. wanted to watch sunrise but too lazy to walk out. ha. woke up at 8 plus 9. Got everything ready. they came to check the room. and we were out waiting for the bus. And while the entire lot of people were waiting for the bus, the last group that arrived there went up the bus first. WTH!!! I was so pissed I shouted, ' do you not have any courtesy' and some guy was wearing a shirt with the slogan. 'ask me about jesus'. I very much wanted to but didnt wanna embaress him. When the bus reached Pasir Ris, I waited and let them go down first since they were 'VIPs'
How nice. Took the MRT and it was Home Sweet Home. No pictures for now. Nothin much. Having too much fun and was too lazy to take any. ha. Long Entry I noe. haha.



It's over 11:35 pm comments (0)