<body> It's Me Justin
All About Me

DSC_4496_2
Justin Kon
22nd October
Entrepreneur
Photographer
Msn: jj_allstar_@hotmail.com



My All

Livesnapps

Promote Your Page Too
signature_2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Linksphere

Aaron
NYPPC
Serena
Shi Jun


I wish... I wish...

Just You!




The past...

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011



Live each day to the Fullest 29 March 2007


I am super duper incredibly busy. So busy that I have no time to sit here and blog. Well, I have sat down and wrote down what my interest are, and they happen to add up to a really BIG sum if I were to really spend on them.

My interests and hobbies and love for them are: Cycling, as a sport, my shoe business as a form of art as well as business and finally bartending.

Let me talk about them.

Cycling. I really love cycling and I think, it's the sport I do the most often. Besides, I don't love running. ha. Though one of my precious racing bike has been stolen, it has not stopped me from persuing my love for speed, racing and the wind.
The cost of having a bike can be high. I need lots of funds, and I would be glad if u were to sponsor some. ha. Need to change my brakes for my stunt bike if not I would die one day riding it. And since I lost my racing bike, I actually have another old n dusty one left outside to rust and that's an ancient one and I have to spend really alot revamping it.
SO kind souls... pls.. =D

Shoes! my love for them, art, and business. This aint really a expensive one so as long as you guys out there help by buyin them. haha.

Bartending. I really love to mix drinks and concoct poisons. Kinda expensive hobby, especially when I need to get all the cups, equipment and but of course, DRINKS!!!. I wont get it from stores in S'pore but of course. AND SO, PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELLING PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT YOU COULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO GET THEM FOR ME AT DFS!!!

So that's about my interests and all..

My week has been a rather busy one and I dont seem to remember what had happened. I think I need a physical diary to take note of everything important. Good thing that happened last week was that I got a N73. ha.
Whole week has been hectic goin out of the house all the time meeting lots of people. Been busy with my shoe business as well.

Monday, went to funan to send an ancient laptop there for my mum, then I walked to bugis to meet my shoe business partner for the very first time after months. ha. then we went to some ulu place called rochor center to get shoes. Then from there we walked to Dougby Ghout, where I bought my slippers(hava) at NUM, cathay. Finally!

Tuesday, went down to causeway to get my freaking 6280 repaired, as well as accompanied aaron to do his medical checkup. Then PJ called me, cos his hands were itchy. ha. gladly obliged, went home then out again, met cher, then went over.

Wednesday, stayed at home. Busy designing shoes... and what else. cant really remember. ha.

Thursday, went down to nokia cos they told me on tuesday that they couldn't repair my phone cos of some corrosion. WTH! really sucks. then went to admiralty to get shoes but how nice, there weren't the sizes I needed. Went home, started designing and copyrighting my shoe pictures. And early in the morning, the singtel guy came, checked the phone line and all, and you know what! singtel changed the broadband line to my phone line though the mIo thing hasn't been activated. nice hur.

And so this is my hectic life style. And the best thing is, I received a email and it says the supply chain( the course I am taking for yr2) starts TEP in sem 1, which means, I start school on the 16th of April. How cool. Thanks for shortening my hols and making me even more busy. So much for me wanting to work still.

Phew... sigh...



It's over 11:41 pm comments (0)