<body> It's Me Justin
All About Me

DSC_4496_2
Justin Kon
22nd October
Entrepreneur
Photographer
Msn: jj_allstar_@hotmail.com



My All

Livesnapps

Promote Your Page Too
signature_2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Linksphere

Aaron
NYPPC
Serena
Shi Jun


I wish... I wish...

Just You!




The past...

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011



Live each day to the Fullest 03 December 2008


My dad seemed pretty well over the last few days, everyone thought he could go back today. But just yesterday, my mum found him not to be feeling well. The doctors gave him a check, and now they found water in the heart area, and that could have been causing him to caugh. And so they decided that they had to do a procedure to remove the fluid which meant they had to cut a small hole where they had cut in the very first place.

They brought him in to icu again to prepare for the op. Everyone just seemed so busy around him. I was so tired and exhausted myself even though I didn't eat my medicine. I was on MC, but I still went on to school and then to the hospital. And today, I was too tired to get up.

Seeing tubes all over my dad once again really was painful. It just hurts my heart to see tubes all over again and again. My emotions certainly weren't stable. I really wanted to cry but I had to hold them back.

Walking in and out of the ICU, waiting for the nurses to prepare for the op, seeing more and more tubes being inserted in, more and more medicine/chemicals being put in. I just couldn't bear the sight I nearly fainted.

As time went by, we waited for the time he could do the op. Something one of the surgeons said even shocked me. He said that the LA could just make the heart stop, and that would one of the risks of the op. It just seemed so shocking. But we believe that all are in God's hands.

The time came, my dad went for the op. I remember it was 10.45pm when he got wheeled in. The op would take about an hour but the surgeon called us at 11.30pm, telling us it was finished. Waited for my dad to be wheeled out, check on him, and we were off. Seing even more tubes on him. Especially the tube that went all the way down to his lungs, it certainly isn't something comfortable, and I really hated seeing that thing there.

Throughout all, God was there, beginning to end. His presence just makes us feel assured, knowing that he's in control of everything. In all things, I just know that though men will fail me, God will never leave nor forsake me.

To those who have not experienced God's goodness and power, I believe what my dad and my family has gone through, is something you should expereince yourself in a similar way. To know that God's always there, is the most assuring thing above anything else.

Besides all these, I would like to thank my friends again. And I think the many thanks said will never be able to say how much I really mean them.

Just yesterday, when I was going down to visit my dad, Joel called me asking me if I was going to visit my dad, and that his dad was coming to pick us up at Bukit Batok. There and then, I was in the train at B. Batok, talking to him in the train. The door seemingly did not close all the while I was talking to him. Coincidence? I believe not. I believe it was God working in every aspect that was going on. Thank you so much Joel, you've been a whole load of encouragement to me.

And there's Shijun, my best friend. Not knowing who I should talk to, she'll always be a phone call away. Thank you so much BFF, no one will ever be able to take that place.

Thank you mel, cos seemingly, you seem to be the only christian I can message in times like these. It's the assurance that you give me sometimes that make me feel loved.

Thank you all so much. I love you guys! =D



It's over 1:07 pm comments (0)